Beating inside a baltimore county mcdonalds

Moderator: Moderators

<<

roaddragger

Bagged
Bagged

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 am

Re: Beating inside a baltimore county mcdonalds

it was on the news this morning . What is failed to be mentioned in the report in the link is that the "woman" is actually a transgender that got a beating... i can see why they're upset but the beating to much ..
<<

xonair

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 am

They say post op, but who knows what actually he/ she had modified. It's not like he/ she tried to rape the girls.
LOWKEY
eriK

The light is getting brighter
<<

tenagator

Featured Ride
Featured Ride

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 pm

lowbdgtwgn wrote:
tenagator wrote:Would it have been wrong for a male to grab the 2 girls and smash their heads together in order for them to stop attacking the other girl?

This was my thought. Why didn't one of the multiple people stadning around get involved, no one would have blamed them!

Exactly! coulda grabbed em both, one in each hand, swung em apart and by accident back together. Problem solved! lol
<<

Limited Fundz

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 pm

It just totally blows my mind that no one tried to do shit except that old lady and I guess that manager tried a little bit but obviously not hard enough. I would have gotten up and choked the shit out of them two hoodrats.
<<

xonair

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 pm

the thing of it is, where the Mc d's is, really isn't a bad area , compared to most of the county. This area is not the City. The guy didn't really help much, because he is possibly scared of someone coming after him, or he just wanted it to look like he attempted. The girl / guy spoke out and said that he/s he was already done with using the bathroom and walked out the door and the 14 yr old yelled at her/him " Are you trying to talk to my man?" Which clearly states hate crime. The 18yr old is being held without bail after bail review today. The same thing should happened to the 14yr old.
LOWKEY
eriK

<<

Limited Fundz

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Definitely! She made the choice of brutally attacking that male/female. Hopefully the 14 year old can be tried as an adult or held in a Juvenile Detention Center until she is 18 and then be transferred to prison. I guess it's up to the court to decide how this will be handled and what the sentencing will be for them both.
<<

xonair

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:19 am

The other funny thing about it, On the local news sites they normally allow readers to post comments. This is the only story on all three sites that a person is not allowed to post a comment to the story. I usually like reading them, because the dummies of Baltimore; there is always someone that knows either the victim or the suspects. I read one about a murder once and someone went on there and was liek " Yeah he deserved it, lil mon mon told him he would do it" HAHA what idiots.
LOWKEY
eriK

<<

NC4LIFE

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue May 17, 2011 8:52 am

Chuck//NC\\4Life
NEGATIVE CAMBER

Previous

Return to Nuggets From the Interwebs