rockband or guitar hero?

Moderator: Moderators

<<

tuckinbuck50

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:33 am

rockband or guitar hero?

my girlfriend and myself are looking to get rockband or guitar hero. the entire band editions. which would you reccomend? ive played guitar hero before so i know what to expect but havent played rockband at all. is it similar in gameplay? i would assume it comes down to which initial song list you like better?
thanks in advance
<<

CamberIN

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: rockband or guitar hero?

Rock Band 2 is awesome. From what i have heard the drums are better. Plus Rock Band equipment will work with Guitar Hero World Tour Game.
-Scott-
<<

Shelly

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 pm

the rock band 1 songs are great.. rock back 2 songs however are pretty gay compared to the guitar hero world tour songs which is a great selection.

I have the original guitar hero guitar (strummer clicks unlike rock band guitar) and then i got the rockband 1 set....none of my instruments have ever broke and we play them pretty hard.

i havent tried the new GH instruments though---i'd pick one or the other, but then get the other game so you have both... GH prolly feels more natural on the drums w/ the cymbals
Shelly
...It's not easy being a gingerkid.
<<

Stringfellow Hawk

DONATING MEMBER

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 pm

I just bought GH world tour.. Love the game and the way the drums are with the symbals.. And trying to play the song "hot for teacher" on expert on the drums.. :beer:
Proud Member of the Cosby Mafia
Cosby #13... Acro Cosby
AcrophobiA - PA Chapter

"Hey little Leeland, get young blood.. We are going to hunt Paco... He's Simoan!"
<<

fnimgrtone

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 am

i just got rock bank because it was so cheap for ps3. awesome game but it sucks in tour mode when you have to start gettin into hard levels

Return to Gaming