FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2 car open trailer

Moderator: Moderators

<<

GraphicDisorder

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 6393

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:56 pm

Location: Johnson City, TN

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:45 am

Girls calm down... im getting bored dont make me bag and stock floor my dmax to show you both what a real tow pig looks like... LOL
<<

drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 5878

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:06 pm

Location: s. jersey

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:48 am

CamberBrandt wrote:Girls calm down... im getting bored dont make me bag and stock floor my dmax to show you both what a real tow pig looks like... LOL


i think you're starting to cry wolf :wave:


do it & i'll let you tow both my rides around :wtf:
Image
//NC\\ New Jersey
<<

GraphicDisorder

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 6393

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:56 pm

Location: Johnson City, TN

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:58 am

drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:Girls calm down... im getting bored dont make me bag and stock floor my dmax to show you both what a real tow pig looks like... LOL


i think you're starting to cry wolf :wave:


do it & i'll let you tow both my rides around :wtf:


We will see one day.

BTW at least my truck could pull BOTH your rides lol. :llama:
<<

lowbdgtwgn

User avatar

DONATING MEMBER

Posts: 792

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:43 am

Location: Gilbertsville,PA

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:36 am

Damn this is a long post just about a trailer. LOL.

Ben, I got some H2 wheels I'll sell ya!!! That is a sweet ass trailer!!
Wish I was a baller, I am just a wanna be. :dead:
Justin D
'92 Caprice Wagon
<<

redsonoma97

User avatar

DONATING MEMBER

Posts: 1817

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 8:52 pm

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:34 am

CamberBrandt wrote:
drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:Girls calm down... im getting bored dont make me bag and stock floor my dmax to show you both what a real tow pig looks like... LOL


i think you're starting to cry wolf :wave:


do it & i'll let you tow both my rides around :wtf:


We will see one day.

BTW at least my truck could pull BOTH your rides lol. :llama:
OWNED
<<

drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 5878

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:06 pm

Location: s. jersey

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:58 pm

redsonoma97 wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:
drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:Girls calm down... im getting bored dont make me bag and stock floor my dmax to show you both what a real tow pig looks like... LOL


i think you're starting to cry wolf :wave:


do it & i'll let you tow both my rides around :wtf:


We will see one day.

BTW at least my truck could pull BOTH your rides lol. :llama:
OWNED


not really... i have never claimed my truck could pull a house down. :flipoff:
Image
//NC\\ New Jersey
<<

GraphicDisorder

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 6393

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:56 pm

Location: Johnson City, TN

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:13 pm

drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk wrote:
redsonoma97 wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:
drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:Girls calm down... im getting bored dont make me bag and stock floor my dmax to show you both what a real tow pig looks like... LOL


i think you're starting to cry wolf :wave:


do it & i'll let you tow both my rides around :wtf:


We will see one day.

BTW at least my truck could pull BOTH your rides lol. :llama:
OWNED


not really... i have never claimed my truck could pull a house down. :flipoff:


Your truck does good with that little car and trailer :)
<<

drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 5878

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:06 pm

Location: s. jersey

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 pm

CamberBrandt wrote:
drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk wrote:
redsonoma97 wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:
drgn-hrdr-thn-ur-trk wrote:
CamberBrandt wrote:Girls calm down... im getting bored dont make me bag and stock floor my dmax to show you both what a real tow pig looks like... LOL


i think you're starting to cry wolf :wave:


do it & i'll let you tow both my rides around :wtf:


We will see one day.

BTW at least my truck could pull BOTH your rides lol. :llama:
OWNED


not really... i have never claimed my truck could pull a house down. :flipoff:


Your truck does good with that little car and trailer :)


and thats what i bought it for, so i'm happy w/ it. :)
Image
//NC\\ New Jersey
<<

redsonoma97

User avatar

DONATING MEMBER

Posts: 1817

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 8:52 pm

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Re:

CT525 wrote:I like that trailer more than a wedge for sure. with a wedge I would worry about the trucks rolling off and being exposed to more weather etc. Thanks for bringing up all some cheese fries back from steak n shake. Load that beotch up for some pics fool.


HAHA it only took me 19 months to finally get this picture.
Image
Ben //NC\\ PA
<<

BlackS10ss

User avatar

DONATING MEMBER

Posts: 1120

Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:32 pm

Location: G4L Jersey Shore

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: 2 car open trailer

An I thought trailering a skyline would turn heads...Dam that ballin... :bow: :drool: :bow:
KennY
_-Grounded 4 Life-_
PreviousNext

Return to Tow Pigs/Trailers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.