pioneer warranty/customer support

Moderator: Moderators

<<

blazinfnestyle

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

pioneer warranty/customer support

anyone on here ever dealt with pioneer for customer support? i have a double din thats 1yr and 3 months old and its crapping out on me. trying to figure out if its worth calling them to complain or if i'm sh#t out of luck and need to look into buying another one.
-matt
<<

B-Line

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: pioneer warranty/customer support

Ive never dealt with them on a warrenty issue, but I have had to order replacement parts from them to fix a head unit of mine that the faceplate contacts were damaged durring instalation of the face in the dark one night. As far as that went, the customer support was great. I had the replacement conector in a few days and replaced it myself.
<<

lowbdgtwgn

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm

I used to work with them a lot and was always happy with their customer service.(I was a distributor) With that being said, the worst they can tell you is NO, so at least give it a shot and see what happens. If they wont fix or replace it maybe they will give you a good price on a new unit?
Justin D
'92 Caprice Wagon
<<

blazinfnestyle

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm

sounds good justin. i'm gonna see if i can get a chance to call them on lunch tomorrow. just aggravates me that it went 3 months out of warranty. i think the internal amp is shitting out. it plays for a min or 2 and then static or silence.
-matt

Return to Audio/Video