FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

iPad

Moderator: Moderators

<<

GraphicDisorder

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 pm

iPad

I broke down and got one tonight so awesome so far.
<<

tuckinbuck50

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: iPad

what do you feel you will primarily use this for? or what made you buy?
i have a couple friends with them but ive had my iphone for quite some time now and cant see a legit reason for me to spend the money on one since i essentially have an ipad in my pocket. am i missing something? just one consumer to another looking for opinions
<<

dmp

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Man........ that thing better have a tshirt making app. And with IPhone V4 coming out any day now.
<<

GraphicDisorder

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:11 pm

tuckinbuck50 wrote:what do you feel you will primarily use this for? or what made you buy?
i have a couple friends with them but ive had my iphone for quite some time now and cant see a legit reason for me to spend the money on one since i essentially have an ipad in my pocket. am i missing something? just one consumer to another looking for opinions

I have a iPhone also and love it but let's be honest email and browsing work but leave a lot to be desired as far as size goes. I find the iPad perfect for those things and faster as well. I like it for the zinio reader too, going to buy all print mags on it instead ofngetting actual printed mags mailed. Lots of uses to be honest that will likely only grow.
<<

toreadorxlt

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:02 am

wait till you see what it's gonna do to the medical industry....My doctor was showing my xrays on one last week...

im jealous, I want one.
Steve
<<

DECATO

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 am

4 people here at work now have them...they use it for everything...The guy next to me has had one for like 5 days and i bet i have used it more then he has, out of my 9-10 hour days i have it in my possession for like 8...lol
<<

tatzaana

Post Tue May 04, 2010 1:09 am

What do you expect in the future with apple ipad? in the future, i want to see a them create a game controller to plug in the ipad. this would be good for racing and shooting game. i would like to play modern warfare 2 if apple would create this.

Return to Computers/Tech Toys