Dropt n Destroyed 6

Moderator: Moderators

<<

tenagator

Featured Ride
Featured Ride

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: Dropt n Destroyed 6

awesome time. it was great. i didnt take lowyota (it was damn cold and i got no heat anyhowso im happy bout leavin it home) but i had a blast. the ride to ohio was fun thanks to some pears and the hotel was awesome the party was the shit. so many east coast guys where there, hangn with the canadians, paul and his wife from layed out. paul, ben,dtm,m2e guys whoever else im forgetting and i met a bunch of new people eddie w the black dually and his gf or wife? aweosme people, cj from acro, brad from vc,and a few others whos names i 4got haha. the show was great spot. saturdays hotel party was sic! watchn people dump water off the roof on others was great .the strip club adventures where fun with harvey and stamos, eddie his girl and 2 other guys who i think are part of the dropt out crew? upset i missed the free strip club breakfast tho? the taxi ride there was fun and the guy drove like a asshole.yes our ride back to pa blew, but overall a sic time for sure. the show was great ill be back next year good job aaron.
<<

Down4Life

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:12 pm

outsider wrote:It was great to see that many faces from the east coast family usualy when I go west I am mostly alone this time it was so great.(Made to envy,Acrophobia, Lowrollers, RoyalTease and all the other friends from the east eh)
I made it home at 3pm Monday :)
We had a small problem with the radiator top busting up ,thanks for the Macgiver move from Steamauss and Matt from the Lowrollers family so we try this solution but it still overheated so we found a radiator and swap that out sunday morning .
We where dead beat it took us for ever to get home.
We Jamey and his family from twisted intentions helping us and also Brian who did tow us to the show.
And thank's to Harvey to let us use his car to get the radiator.
Marco did won the long distance award and we had to take it apart because it would not fit in the nissan bed :)

Thanks again for the Rockstar-vodka homie!!! Fuckin love that shit!! Glad you guys made it home! Now don't be scared and come to DropEm this weekend eh!!!
Sam
R.I.P. Sparky
<<

outsider

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm

I definately would like too but will see I got family news and I have to help out here.
But will see.
<<

droptblaze

Bagged
Bagged

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:52 am

wow what can i say. the show was a blast. you guys are the ones who make the show happen with quality rides and quantity.

hope that every one liked our ideas with glasses this year instead of just that plastic trophy that will sit and not be used. hopefully you all got a chance to see our specialty awards built by our members.

hopefully next year this is on everyones list of shows to attend and we can get a few more people to attend from the east as well as more from the west.

pat and marco we all appreciate you guys traveling out to the shows. thanks for coming.

next year we are thinking of not doing the drive thru judging with the amount of vehicles coming through and parking people so there are nice cruise lanes.
<<

layedoutnissan

DONATING MEMBER

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm

I didnt even try to get judged, the line was always really long. The cups and the license plates were definitely a cool idea. The trucker ladies were also really cool.
<<

outsider

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Thank's you Aaron for the great hospitality we had a blast it took forever to go back we had to stop many times see we where so tired.
:)
<<

droptblaze

Bagged
Bagged

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 pm

this was also our first year at that location.
<<

DowntimeDesigns

DONATING MEMBER

Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:04 am

droptblaze wrote:next year we are thinking of not doing the drive thru judging with the amount of vehicles coming through and parking people so there are nice cruise lanes.

Yeeeeah, anytime I thought about getting judged I looked at the line and thought again... I talked to one guy who was in line for over 2 hours!!!! Drive-thru judging is a good idea at Carlisle where there are 2,500+ rides but I think parking with classes would be easiest. I understand you're working with a skeleton crew, but maybe recruit some friends and family or trusted members of the Mini Truckin' community to help.

droptblaze wrote:this was also our first year at that location.

You're gonna outgrow it by next year!
<<

droptblaze

Bagged
Bagged

Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am

DowntimeDesigns wrote:
droptblaze wrote:next year we are thinking of not doing the drive thru judging with the amount of vehicles coming through and parking people so there are nice cruise lanes.

Yeeeeah, anytime I thought about getting judged I looked at the line and thought again... I talked to one guy who was in line for over 2 hours!!!! Drive-thru judging is a good idea at Carlisle where there are 2,500+ rides but I think parking with classes would be easiest. I understand you're working with a skeleton crew, but maybe recruit some friends and family or trusted members of the Mini Truckin' community to help.

droptblaze wrote:this was also our first year at that location.

You're gonna outgrow it by next year!

yeah i know what you mean. im just not sure if i would park them by classes, more of with there club. next year for sure i have to find some more people to help.
<<

DowntimeDesigns

DONATING MEMBER

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 pm

droptblaze wrote:yeah i know what you mean. im just not sure if i would park them by classes, more of with there club. next year for sure i have to find some more people to help.

You let me know if you need a hand killer, I'm down to help...
PreviousNext

Return to 2009