FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2009 Carlisle - it's never too early...

Moderator: Moderators

<<

Chop Top

Stock Floored
Stock Floored

Post Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:41 am

Re: 2009 Carlisle - it's never too early...

Take it back to the old days. I remember when slam jam was the funnest damn show we had went to
Formerly avenge this

AA
<<

BaggedRanger94

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:35 am

late post but yea heads up don't lean to far back in your chair on the hill you might flip and roll some :cry:
Korupt Fabrication:: -metal fab, air ride fab, and more!-
http://www.koruptfabrication.com
<<

BlackS10ss

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:58 pm

With ITB Canceled you guys better be ready for more people this year...See alot people say there gonna heading too Carlise...
KennY
_-Grounded 4 Life-_
<<

outsider

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Well as a crazy canadian who went to 14 shows this year , I am coming to that show and many others are joining the convoy for 2009 eh!!!
<<

PGRich

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 am

Thanks for the suggestions, getting it back to fun is where I want to go. One thing you'll see, is I'm calling out clubs to beat me and a Carlisle team at Vollyball and some other club challenge stuff I'm trying to put together. But v-ball for sure will be set up for Saturday afternoon. The website should have been updated before SEMA, but our IT guy got backed up and only got to the P&S page. So Truck will be updated soon. but I'm making that challenge at both of my shows to get people more involved with me and the show.

As for ITB people coming to Carlisle, bring them on! That's great. It sucks for the scene to lose a good show, that was always one of my favorites. But I honestly didn't even go the past two years because the 2006 show was so much smaller than 2005 and the couple years before that. And my friends told me I didn't miss much.

I did here that somewhere on S10Forum there is a rumor about Carlisle being canceled. That's not true! All-Truck is here to stay: August 7-9, 2009 / August 6-8, 2010 / August 5-7, 2011 - you don't plan three years in advance if you're planing to go somewhere. Oh, and on that same post it says the National Guard owns this property. Not true, never the case. The Fairgrounds has been owned by the Miller families since 1981. We took a 50 year lease on some of their land next to the fairgrounds outside Gate 5. Maybe that's the confusion. But that doesn't take effect until the construction of their new building (outside gate 6) is finished in 2010.

As for Stacey David and the new host of TRUCKS! Funny you mention them. Stacey may be coming back to Carlisle, but not to All-Truck. He wants to come to our Import-Kit show with his SuperCar Mazda Miata he built on Gearz. But Kevin, the host of TRUCKS!, is 99% for sure coming to All-Truck. Along with Ian from Xtreme 4x4. They will bring three projects up, one will be the BD Mazda built on TRUCKS! I'll keep you posted when the contract is signed. But we talked at SEMA and have a verbal agreement.

What other club challenges, i.e. creeper races, etc, would you want to see?
I'm looking for a job...10+ years of event & marketing experience and I have a BA in Advertising/Marketing. Relocation possible. Any suggestions PM me. Thanks!
<<

droptblaze

Bagged
Bagged

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 pm

congratulations rich on your new member of the family.
<<

PGRich

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Thanks Aaron. I guess Rob must have told you!

For those of you who don't know why I've been away from the board/work lately it's because my wife and I had our first child. Here is our son, Bryce, during the hospital pictures giving us the finger. I think he's trying to tell us he doesn't like his picture being taken :)
Bryce - web small.jpg
Bryce - web small.jpg (23.1 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
I'm looking for a job...10+ years of event & marketing experience and I have a BA in Advertising/Marketing. Relocation possible. Any suggestions PM me. Thanks!
Previous

Return to 2008