FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

UPS Show Burtonsville MD Huge turnout Oct 18th

Moderator: Moderators

<<

DowntimeDesigns

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: UPS Show Burtonsville MD Huge turnout Oct 18th

Ecm(Heath) wrote:yeah great show def attending again next year hopefully with the truck sucked leavin here at 530 in the mornin but it was good to meet up with everybody and finally see DOWNTIMES truck(thanks again matt for tellin us about the chicken fahitas they were the shit) hope to make it to drop um show to see everyone one more time before winter!

Those chicken fajitas were bomb!!!!
<<

cliff brown

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:43 pm

why did you steal all them flyers norm? i would have just gave you one.
save a life, kill a dog fighter. and then kill another just for fun.
<<

ShadyBuilt

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 pm

tweekin wrote:alright i'm still speechless about that corvette popin 3 wheels. i was like wow that thing sounds mean.........wow he's got spoked rims..........what the hell it just threw up a wheel. my jaw dropped looked at my buddys and we had nothing to say to eachother.

Ha, thats Bert. I worked at his body shop a while ago and he met up with me at 7am to go to the show. He has had that car doin 3-wheels since the mid 90's, but just recently painted it the candy red just last year, actually had it there last year too like that.

Most Corvette guys hate him, and everyone else just watches in aww. He usually parks it on three, but the rear cylinders were leaking down.
<<

meltingplastic

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:26 am

Def was a good show and im sure me and the rest of the jersey boys will be down there again next year! maybe actually leaving at 530 like we had planned but due to unforeseen compressor issues, and the constant need to stop(why o why!) we'll be there on time lol
Mike
Captain of the SS Fail Boat
Grounded 4 Life "Only the bad ones get grounded"
<<

PGRich

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:16 pm

This was my first time at the show and I was too blown away with the size. When people said 1500 vehicles I said, yeah right, most people don't know what that actually looks like. But I was glad I went. Got to talk to a couple of you guys. And the only reason I left was because I ran out of things to pass out. I ended up passing out my business cards at the end of the day because it has the schedule on the back! Anyway, good time! And I'll be back.
I'm looking for a job...10+ years of event & marketing experience and I have a BA in Advertising/Marketing. Relocation possible. Any suggestions PM me. Thanks!
<<

layedoutnissan

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:02 pm

It was nice to meet you Rich.
Previous

Return to 2008