FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

December 8 - CaliStyle Toy Drive - MD(FLYER ADDED)

Moderator: Moderators

<<

OneLowToy

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:07 pm

Had a blast as always. Thanks to CaliStyle for putting on another kick ass event. The sumo suits were a really fun idea, even though I was ready to die after going 2 rounds in a row!! The swamp water probably didn't help matters either!
:beer:

See everyone at the Bowlin Nats!
<<

HENNY

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:28 pm

kick ass time. even after getting something jammed in my eye sumo wrestling.
<<

cliff brown

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:42 pm

the thanks jordan on the bottom of the pic is because he moved to houston last week and flew back saturday just for the toy drive. thats a true friend if there was ever a deffinition
save a life, kill a dog fighter. and then kill another just for fun.
<<

xonair

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:48 pm

yeah I was talking to him and he said he moved out there.. damn thats a haul. either way wished the best of luck to him..
LOWKEY
eriK

The light is getting brighter
<<

cliff brown

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:02 pm

alright,
i want to thank everyone who attended this year. you guys came through big time. the past couple years the toys seem to be less and less and this year was the total opposite. we had a TON of toys (ill post pics). what we delivered probably tripled what they had at the shelter. you should see it, every year we sign in and tell them we have toys from our toy drive and every year they walk out and have this 'holy shit' look on their faces lol. the people said they couldnt thank us enough. im going to their open house on saturday to help out some more. thats when they organize the toys and let the parents pick some things out for their kids and wrap them up so they can have some dignity this year and make their kids smile again. rock bottom is a place most of us will never understand, a time when you seem invisible and that the world no longer cares if you live or die. days like saturday remind me that there are people out there who still care. good people get smaller and smaller every year in this world it seems and i thank you all for helping restore some hope in humanity with all of your compassion.

i also have to thank everyone who donated to be on the shirts, door prizes, or just donated to donate. with out your hard earned money this could not have happened. it really took a lot of money to do it this year and thanks to you guys we actualy didnt loose like i thought we would. thanks again, because of you too this will go on again next year and again help out more kids.

i hope everyone had a blast. its crazy to see all of you come every year and some from pretty far away. all the clubs and individuals stepped it up big time. to me as a person it means the world to me, more then you understand. the first year i started this all i did was call people and collect toys in my garage, now look at it. our club busts their ass' to make sure it runs smooth and the ladies work just as hard too. things like this and seeing those condictions these people are in help ground me in a way that i need in life. i have been through more then most will ever understand, and if i told you half of it you would think i was exadurating it . its been a bad road to say the least. but things like this make me realize how good i have it now. i have a heated house, friends, my dad and sister, my brother kris, a bueatiful wife and 2 great dogs. i have a job, an education (even though half the time i cant spell), and most importantly i have life. hell the fact that i have money to waste (yes i said waste) on building a truck, or car, or what ever hobby i have says im ok. i just take it for granted sometimes and every year after the toy drive i feel like a million bucks!

thank you all from the bottom of my heart, sorry i didnt have much time to talk it was a little crazy and i was running all night to make sure everything/one was good.

thanks again
cliff brown
<<

cliff brown

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:04 pm

also, if you guys can. let us hear all of your comments. what did you like , and what would you like to see go or change. we do this for you guys to have fun, so help us out.
<<

xonair

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:13 pm

did you say truck :weirdo:

No problem Cliff. To have that many people in one location like that with out an incident shows how the scene has grown as a whole and matured. I had a real blast and the turn out was awesome.. Food was a great,People was great, and so was the beer that was great too. I'm glad to have been able to help the kids and I bet the looks on the kids faces will be worth every minute.. Great times.. can't wait until next year.

Thanks Cali-Style :TUP:
LOWKEY
eriK

The light is getting brighter
<<

cliff brown

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:26 pm

<<

Jeff AcrophobiA

Stock Floored
Stock Floored

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:36 pm

Had a blast guys!! First time out.. Glad i didnt miss it this year! Its good to see everyone come together for something like this.. Good to see everyone ini the off season also!
<<

SweetNLow

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:53 pm

Wow, what a fun time! It was great catching up with everyone, and the sumo suits were very entertaining! I can't get over all those toys, especially all the bikes! Way for everyone to come together for a good cause! :TUP:

On another note...sumo wrestlin in the autographed Phil Fowler shirt??? :eek: Bad Afton!

PreviousNext

Return to 2007