Page 15 of 19

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:13 pm
by tenagator
hell yea! anyways nice to get a nice ass on my truck!
Image

Mistaken Identity...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:02 pm
by DowntimeDesigns
I had a friend who was on his way down to NC not for Freakshow when a bunch of Acro kids rolled by and honked at him or whatever noticing the Downtime Designs sticker. He was rolling a black VW GTI with chrome DD stickers... Just so anyone who was in this pack knows.. It wasn't me, I wasn't there...

Re: Mistaken Identity...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:10 pm
by -Matt-
DowntimeDesigns wrote:I had a friend who was on his way down to NC not for Freakshow when a bunch of Acro kids rolled by and honked at him or whatever noticing the Downtime Designs sticker. He was rolling a black VW GTI with chrome DD stickers... Just so anyone who was in this pack knows.. It wasn't me, I wasn't there...



It was probally us..... i honked my horn at alot of people.... :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:11 pm
by shaved_2gnt
yah what was up with that asshole cop most of the cops were cool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:51 pm
by s10steve
i had waaaaay too much fun at freakshow.. i was ladder bitch aka the skeet. it was a great time exept for the 11 hour ride home, that suckkked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:51 pm
by tenagator
s10steve wrote:i had waaaaay too much fun at freakshow.. i was ladder bitch aka the skeet. it was a great time exept for the 11 hour ride home, that suckkked.

that was u? hahah awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:12 am
by CT525
tenagator wrote:hell yea! anyways nice to get a nice ass on my truck!
Image



Echo would have looked better bent over that hood sprawled eagle you know lol. Gonna try and bring her out to the bowling nats so look out for us.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:30 am
by nvr2lo
dirty wrote:i had an awesome time at the freak show.
it was cool meeting juice weasel and suicide focus this weekend :llama:

and juice weasel i did find a bag. had to go to the shop to get it but we got one. and it sucked changing it out in the rain, but oh well


was that you lookin for a bag? i talked to you guys outside of crackerbarrel.

freakshow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:49 pm
by royalblueblood
I was there! I N S A N E

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:43 pm
by -Matt-
s10steve wrote:i had waaaaay too much fun at freakshow.. i was ladder bitch aka the skeet. it was a great time exept for the 11 hour ride home, that suckkked.



SKEET SKEET SKEET