FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TOY DRIVE, THIS SATURDAY!! .........STARTS AT 7PM..........

Moderator: Moderators

<<

Framelayn

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:58 am

I want to thank Cali Style for doing the toy drive, just got home a bit ago and had a blast! It was nice catching up with everyone I got to talk to a lot of friends I hadn't in a while and thats what its all about for me. I was glad to see everyone come out to support such a good cause, all those gifts are gonna make Christmas possible for some kids that wouldnt have had one without your guys help. So hats off to everyone for the great job and all the support from everyone that came out. Merry Christmas everyone see you at ECBN!
<<

ndaweeds

OLD SKOOL

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:47 am

first off i wanna thank everyone for coming out. this year was without a doubt the best one yet! the u-haul trailor was filled with everything from bikes, skateboards, games, barbie dolls, footballs, basketballs......you get the point. the band was awesome, the beerpong tourny and the ice luge was a huge hit.

it was really good to see all my friends that i havent seen since lowrollers.
DOWNTIME MATT, GOT ANGER PRODUCTIONS, GETBORED.BIZ, AUTORUSH.COM AND EVERYONE ELSE THATS WAS A BIG PART OF MAKING THIS YEARS TOY DRIVE THE BEST...........THANK YOU.

It was great to see Acrophobia, Lowrollers, Royal T'z, Relaxed Atmosphere, NC, Grounded4life, Unelevated, Groundscrapers and even Magnetic Mini's. im sure i am forgetting some clubs but im tired.

again thank you to everyone that made this event the best one yet!
<<

ChopShop

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:56 am

I wanted to apoligize for not making it down. Ive been catching up on a ton of school work in order to graduate from college next week. Stayed home, got a lot of work finished up, and got to hang out with some people that ill probably never get to see much of again after college. Hope the rest of the NR retards behaved and/or kicked the shit out of Hartsell
Screw the Innocent
<<

cornwell customs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:02 pm

was alot of fun i had a good time
<<

DragginthruNJ

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:25 pm

Framelayn wrote:I want to thank Cali Style for doing the toy drive, just got home a bit ago and had a blast! It was nice catching up with everyone I got to talk to a lot of friends I hadn't in a while and thats what its all about for me. I was glad to see everyone come out to support such a good cause, all those gifts are gonna make Christmas possible for some kids that wouldnt have had one without your guys help. So hats off to everyone for the great job and all the support from everyone that came out. Merry Christmas everyone see you at ECBN!

Couldn't of said it better! Thanks guys for throwing such a good event for such a good cause.
<<

nvr2lo

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:20 pm

hopefully ill be able to make it next year
<<

ndaweeds

OLD SKOOL

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:01 pm

ChopShop wrote:I wanted to apoligize for not making it down. Ive been catching up on a ton of school work in order to graduate from college next week. Stayed home, got a lot of work finished up, and got to hang out with some people that ill probably never get to see much of again after college. Hope the rest of the NR retards behaved and/or kicked the shit out of Hartsell

its cool man. school is important!!

as for the NR guys. everyone behaved except for scott. i caught him in the mens bathroom making out with norm.
<<

ChopShop

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:15 pm

actually heard he was trying to impregnate yo baby momma on th dance floor
Screw the Innocent
<<

-Matt-

OLD SKOOL

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:46 pm

Crazy just crazy...

cliff, phil, and justin... see you in the next pit!

The band was FUCKING AWSOME.. and rocked the roof off that place.

Ice ludge and beer pong was great.... i know we were in the finals... whens the re-match?

Thanks all from Cali-style for the great time!!

Matt
<<

Stringfellow Hawk

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:49 pm

Yes def had a greaaaaaaaaaaat timeee theeoooooooo. Nice hanging out with everyone again... Ummm Hartsell loves the cock.. Def be back next year bitches...... With the other Cosbys again
Proud Member of the Cosby Mafia
Cosby #13... Acro Cosby
AcrophobiA - PA Chapter

"Hey little Leeland, get young blood.. We are going to hunt Paco... He's Simoan!"
PreviousNext

Return to 2006