FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jalopyrama Hot rod show Nov 4th in Glen Burnie, MD

Moderator: Moderators

<<

delawaredime

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:39 am

Manson wrote:
delawaredime wrote:Is anyone taking there truck? I dont have nothing to do that weekend and was thinking about taking the truck... But i dont want to be the only dick that shows up with one...

Marty- you can bring your truck, but the show is strictly pre-1968 vehicles. You won't be the only dick that shows up there, but you'll probably be the only dick that shows up in a minitruck.

Thanx manson.. :TUP:
<<

BLanham

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:46 am

me and my buddy are taking our mini's over to the show. It's a good reason to take a one last drive before they actually go inside for the winter
<<

Manson

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:23 pm

delawaredime wrote:
Manson wrote:
delawaredime wrote:Is anyone taking there truck? I dont have nothing to do that weekend and was thinking about taking the truck... But i dont want to be the only dick that shows up with one...

Marty- you can bring your truck, but the show is strictly pre-1968 vehicles. You won't be the only dick that shows up there, but you'll probably be the only dick that shows up in a minitruck.

No problem man :nana:
Hell, bring the truck down, I'd like to see it.

I just don't want people showing up with a mini expecting to get into the show, then get pissed when they get turned away.
<<

-Matt-

OLD SKOOL

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:22 pm

I cant wait.... first real show for the caddy....
<<

delawaredime

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:07 pm

Manson wrote:
delawaredime wrote:
Manson wrote:

I just don't want people showing up with a mini expecting to get into the show, then get pissed when they get turned away.

Lol, i wont get pissed that i cant show. My truk wont be showing for a while. Unlike some people i cant show a peice of shit and be proud, so till mine is decent it will be in the parking lot. But yea, i want to bring it down just to drive it around..its fun.
<<

-Matt-

OLD SKOOL

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:18 pm

delawaredime wrote:
Manson wrote:
delawaredime wrote:
Manson wrote:

Lol, i wont get pissed that i cant show. My truk wont be showing for a while. Unlike some people i cant show a peice of shit and be proud, so till mine is decent it will be in the parking lot. But yea, i want to bring it down just to drive it around..its fun.

Us delaware folks should meet up and cruise down then...
<<

BLanham

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:47 pm

Oh yeah im not planning on showing, i just want to take it out one last time before it goes away for the winter, and just to cruise up to somewhere. Should be fun.

Matt, me and my buddy dont care about meeting anywhere and driving up with anyone to the show, just PM me or him JDUBB and try and work something out
<<

delawaredime

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:48 pm

BLanham wrote:Oh yeah im not planning on showing, i just want to take it out one last time before it goes away for the winter, and just to cruise up to somewhere. Should be fun.

Matt, me and my buddy dont care about meeting anywhere and driving up with anyone to the show, just PM me or him JDUBB and try and work something out

Count me an mike in...
<<

BLanham

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:51 pm

sure just name a good place that wont be trouble for everyone to meet up at
<<

cliff brown

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:56 pm

you guys with these old cars are killing me. its hard for me to even work on the nissan due to the fact i really want an old 52 chevy. damn it ..... see you all there. :dead:
save a life, kill a dog fighter. and then kill another just for fun.
PreviousNext

Return to 2006