FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

blood drag

Moderator: Moderators

<<

dirty

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:14 pm

blood drag

anybody heard anything about blood drag yet?
have they set a date and location yet?
trying to get our rooms and stuff in order but no show info
www.itdontstop.com
<<

DragginthruNJ

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:33 pm

last i heard no go at all but. I'm not 100% in the know of what going on for this show yet.
<<

dirty

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:15 pm

no go :down:
that sucks
www.itdontstop.com
<<

wicked ranger

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:36 pm

I heard that eddy was still trying to get it together.
Its not hard to have the badest ranger out there. Just ask me how!!!!!!!!!
<<

1sick7

OLD SKOOL

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:32 pm

Friends, Fans & supports of Blooddrag,

It's with a sad and heavy heart that i think there is not going to be a Blooddrag on the east coast this year, the time is to close and at this point i couldn't put on a great show for all of you, so i'd rather not have it at all. Damm 7 long years, this really pains me to think likle this but from out here it's hard. I was told to push it back to March or April cause nothing was going on, but February is Blooddrag. i also spoke to 2 friends at SEMA about 2 locations, one in Port Saint Lucie & Rico has always said FT Lauerdale. Blooddrag did great in West Palm because i did all the pre-produciton work my self, my show VP's for West Palm were worthless. Live oak went on Cause i had Matt there sence i had moved to Cali, Live Oak wouldn't have happened if not for Matt.

Now that i have done all my Primedia events once, now i know what i'm looking at for production and can make more time to produce the show from 3,200 miles away in 2008. I'm also having contracts in for my West Coast Blooddrag in Aug. like i said, This isn't a walmart/mall parking lot, 100 ride event. I will NOT going to put on a shitty show for you guys, bottom line. i'd rather push it back to 2008. March is Spring Break nats and that's ticket fest, nothing in April & May well now that Greenville is gone, everyone is doing " The Next Big Show" in May, so i'm leaning more towards Feb.2008, but not sure yet, cause i keep getting March, April or May.... I am VERY busy those 3 months.

March = I have a 2 day trail clean up with my off-road mags and the FFF show

April = 1 have a week long Off-Road event in Moab Utah
April = West Coast Havoc & cruise

May = a week long Diesel Power Challenge West Coast
May = week long Dirt Tour

so i'll wait to hear from my PSL & FT.Lauderdale guys about those months or if it's 2008 for the East coast so be it, that'll give me more time to make is way sicker then ever and not let everyone down.

Bottom line is the show is MINE, my name, my deal, my birth in 98, so i'll do what i think is best for the show, now 5 people on the internet that wanna bitch. this shit isn't easy, i've said it a million times and all my other promoters firends agree, feel free to produce a show of your own, you'll be calling one of us for advice, this shit
ain't easy

Thanks to everyone who has supported the show over the years, if it doesn't happen later in 07, i promise a show in 08 like you've never scene !!!!!!

Thank you,

Eddy Cebreco
Blooddrag "HNIC"..........
I drink gas and spit oil for fun
http://www.myspace.com/1sick7
<<

wicked ranger

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:23 pm

Hopefully it will comeback in 2008 because that would suck to lose another big show on the east coast.
Its not hard to have the badest ranger out there. Just ask me how!!!!!!!!!
<<

dirty

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:36 pm

i just saw what eddy posted over on ssm

sad to see it not comeback this year i was really looking forward to making the trip down there. hopefully it will comeback next year but we will just have to see
www.itdontstop.com

Return to 2006