FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DROPTOBERFEST by Kiddie Rydes - October 16 - Nanticoke, PA

Moderator: Moderators

<<

john...gs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:36 pm

well i also think it be nice to go to a show where there is a trailered class......................1 truck that was there doesn't even have a liscense plate on it and everytime ive seen it , it hasn't had 1.i just wish judges would take into consideration that some people build there trucks themselves and drive the shit outta them,not just 20ft to there trailer.
minitruckin is not a phase.........its a lifestyle
<<

pajsin

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:40 pm

i definately agree with you on that point though. a trailered class is a good idea but it really depends on the show and all. with a smaller show like droptober, you don't wanna get to many classes cause then it might just get all out of wack! i think judging can be tricky, no matter what show and you'll always be going against someone that you feel you shouldn't. being able to class everyone accordingly doesn't always work out and life isn't perfect.
<<

Jeff AcrophobiA

Stock Floored
Stock Floored

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:29 am

True True....which truck never had a license plate when you saw it?
<<

DragginthruNJ

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:54 am

This is realy turning into a bigger issue than it has to be. Ryan from GS by far disserved to place esspeacialy over the trailblazer s-10. Alot more fabrication went into his truck. We shouldn't take into consideration weather a truck was driven to the show or not. I hand it to him cause there are alot of guys out there that cantafoord to cause they either don't have the knowledge to fix there trucks them selves nor the money to have someone else fix them. The issue isn't who drove there truck to a show its who has the nicest truck at the show. Ryan(LR) Chris(AA) and Ryan (GS) all diserved to place and one of them didn't. That is the issue. And in deffense for Ryan Lr, I have seen him drive his truck and it is tagged. The billet is for show. And one other thing as a side note. Built not bought is getting way out of hand. Some of us don't have the experties to build our truck our selves but just becuase we pay some one to manifest our ideas dosenot mean the truck is bought. This sport is about frendiships and hanging out. Guys its a trophy! Lets get back to what the sport is about. There are othere shows we will all get are chance to compete again for another trophy what is important is that we are all friends.
Justin Johnson
Draggin'Thru Productions
Last edited by DragginthruNJ on Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Jeff AcrophobiA

Stock Floored
Stock Floored

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:55 pm

Well Said Justin!!
<<

pajsin

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:07 pm

you hit the nail on the head with that one justin. way to get that all out. i totally agree 100% with your thoughts.
<<

john...gs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:44 pm

Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:True True....which truck never had a license plate when you saw it?

im not gonna put that out on here ...........next time i see you ill let you know jeff but i didnt mean it to be this much of an issue but its only happened to him about 4-5 times this year.plus he drove his truck from hew hampshire to east coast nationals just to get featured then found out he is being accused of trailering it.................lol im done sorry about all this shit guys................
<<

DragginthruNJ

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:32 pm

nothing to be sorry about. its good to speak our minds. ya know and he did diserve a trophy so that was valid to bring up. I think we are all cool right?
<<

john...gs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:34 pm

awwwww were kool dont worry.
<<

Jeff AcrophobiA

Stock Floored
Stock Floored

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:35 pm

I hear ya on him getting boned.. I know he drove that bitch there.. I thought he was going to die on the way home.. Shit i left an hour before him.. I was doing about 80mph the way home.. all of a sudden.. Ryan passes me.. draggin ass.. lifts up.. front goes down and draggin the piss out of it.. Then smoke and lots of it. Off the highway we pull.. and he blew a fitting. I know he drove there..lol. Good times good times!
PreviousNext

Return to 2004