FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DROPTOBERFEST by Kiddie Rydes - October 16 - Nanticoke, PA

Moderator: Moderators

<<

john...gs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:37 pm

thats ryan .............draggin that truck everywhere.................i think thats his 7th rollpan and 3 or 4th bed on that truck....................he is a crazy focker you should have seen him at my place this weekend he about had us pissing in our pants.......
minitruckin is not a phase.........its a lifestyle
<<

DragginthruNJ

DONATING MEMBER

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:40 pm

we need to get together at eosb or any othere show for a dragg session lol for the video or evan my oppening i want to put together. for the production company.
<<

2lo4dsno

Post Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:33 pm

In defense for the Red Sonoma......that truck isnt finished yet....the grill isnt done and was all i could come up with, the day before the show just so it had something on it. There is no crack in the bumper, ....and that truck was driven.....not trailered, 4 hours straight from my shop, where it had been since february which is why we didnt know the headlights would fill up like that :( . Im not tryin to start any trouble...just stating my mind. And yes, I have also suggested splitting the S10 class into obs and nbs.
Money makes the world go round....I just make the world go DOWN !!!!
Jam out wit yer Clam out !!!!

http://www.SUSPENSIONWORX.com
<<

john...gs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:47 pm

im not saying anything bad about that truck it was nice and i seen it driven in but i dont think it should have takin 3rd over ryans truck.....................no offense to you or the owner of that red noma.......... ryans truck was built by ryan!
minitruckin is not a phase.........its a lifestyle
<<

Stkflrdho

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:23 pm

I was not at the show, but i know the trucks, but i'd like to say something. I know theres guys out there who build their trucks to show, or build them to drag, build them themselves, buy them, send them to shops to be built. Ya know all this shouldn't matter at all. I've met guys with more heart static drop with spot primer then guys with "pricless" rides. Why don't people just build their rides to have fun, meet people, travel and have some damn fun! Why do people need plastic and other peoples opinions to say they have a cool ride? I personally don't think my shit box is better than the kid next to me with some low pros and 2 inch blocks. I personally build my truck for me, I've had it two years started out with no knowledge and now i've learned to do so much, i didn't build mine my self but with help so am i less of a mini trucker? I build mine to be low and drag i show mine cause i enjoy meeting new people seeing rides and letting people see mine. I don't care if you gave me a 100 foot trophy with cool sparkles all over it I do it for the enjoyment, and i'm not knocking you guys with features and trophies and all that i'm just saying shits not all about it to me. sorry for the book...i'm not trying to start ANYTHING, just saying what I was thinking. Later bros :beer:
rad
<<

95S10

DONATING MEMBER

Post Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:55 am

2lo4dsno wrote:In defense for the Red Sonoma......that truck isnt finished yet....the grill isnt done and was all i could come up with, the day before the show just so it had something on it. There is no crack in the bumper, ....and that truck was driven.....not trailered, 4 hours straight from my shop, where it had been since february which is why we didnt know the headlights would fill up like that :( . Im not tryin to start any trouble...just stating my mind. And yes, I have also suggested splitting the S10 class into obs and nbs.

This is a little off topic, but where in NY are you located? Sorry to whore the thread.
<<

Veeps

Bagged
Bagged

Post Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:14 pm

yeah man...it's just a trophy. I piece of plastic thats gonna end up as a doorstop. Just go to shows and have fun. And plus...cleaning your truck after u drive to a show is a pain in the ass. lol.
<<

2lo4dsno

Post Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:57 pm

Veeps (Magnetic Minis) wrote:yeah man...it's just a trophy. I piece of plastic thats gonna end up as a doorstop. Just go to shows and have fun. And plus...cleaning your truck after u drive to a show is a pain in the ass. lol.

HELL YES !!!!!!
Money makes the world go round....I just make the world go DOWN !!!!
Jam out wit yer Clam out !!!!

http://www.SUSPENSIONWORX.com
<<

Jeff AcrophobiA

Stock Floored
Stock Floored

Post Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:40 pm

I second that.. I have been to shows with no trophies that have had bigger crowds then ones that have trophies. Its not about a trophy, its about sharing the same interest, friendships, loyalty, and making new friends state by state as you travel!!
<<

GraphicDisorder

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:22 am

Well said Jeff. In 01 when i was showing my taco, I placed first at all the shows i took it to, I didn't even wait around on sunday to get the trophies thats how important they where to me.
PreviousNext

Return to 2004