FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DROPTOBERFEST by Kiddie Rydes - October 16 - Nanticoke, PA

Moderator: Moderators

<<

DragginthruNJ

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:27 pm

To: 2lo4dsno
I wasn't trying to say anything bad about the sonoma either. i think it is bad ass but like you said it is a work in porgress and when put up againt ryan gs in my opinion ryans is further along. I don't think any of us here were trying to knock your work or the truck. I for one have an s-10 and spent plenty of time looking at it at droptoberfest. The trail blazer conversion is my favorite right now on the s-10. So i hope there was no harm done I like the sonoma.

Justin
<<

john...gs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:20 pm

i like the trailblazer conversion also myself because its something new and different....its not played out yet......lol like caddy front clips on fullsizes....lol almost every fullsize you see has that conversion......i am sorry about all of this, youre right ist just a trophy,you should go to have fun not win..............
minitruckin is not a phase.........its a lifestyle
<<

Vin -Magnetic

Bagged
Bagged

Post Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:26 pm

Pics

So anyone have pictures from the show? Any show coverage?
<<

2lo4dsno

Post Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:52 am

No harm no foul.....but something to think about too, with that show and many others....the judging is based on points for certain areas ; exterior, interior, engine compartment, bed setup ....stuff like that. The sonoma getting 3rd over the black truck, could have been by points gotten for his under hood stuff....if the black s10 didnt have his hood popped, he cant get any points. Now then, cant we all just drag along ? :nana:
Money makes the world go round....I just make the world go DOWN !!!!
Jam out wit yer Clam out !!!!

http://www.SUSPENSIONWORX.com
Previous

Return to 2004