Slam Jam X - 10 years of getting low

Moderator: Moderators

<<

PGRich

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:06 pm

Slam Jam X - 10 years of getting low

I know this conflicts with the Magnetic Miniz show, but if you can't make your way there you should check out our show:

Slam Jam X
July 8-9-10, 2005
It is at the Medina Co. Fairgrounds.

You can find all the info about the show on our clubs site: http://www.properlygrounded.com.
I'm looking for a job...10+ years of event & marketing experience and I have a BA in Advertising/Marketing. Relocation possible. Any suggestions PM me. Thanks!
<<

PGRich

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:08 pm

Also, where did my account go? I just gave up trying to figure it out and re-registered with all the same stuff. Anyway...hope to see you at some shows!
I'm looking for a job...10+ years of event & marketing experience and I have a BA in Advertising/Marketing. Relocation possible. Any suggestions PM me. Thanks!
<<

pajsin

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:20 pm

rich, nice to see you on :dnd: good to see that slam jam is making a return next year as a 3 day show again. i did notice that it is the same weekend as the magnetic minis show though. it's hard to say what i'll do cause that's still a good amount of time away.
<<

PGRich

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:23 am

Hi Jsin, I understand. And you are right about it being far away. The good thing about the two shows is that we draw most of our people from OH, KY, IN, and a few from PA. Not too many people came to our show from the Northeast.
<<

pajsin

Candy Paint Drippin
Candy Paint Drippin

Post Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:05 pm

it's definately a good show to go to. i really liked the show when it was a weekend show 2 years ago. there was a good turnout and good quality rides there. it's cool cause i got to see alot of stuff west of pa that i don't get to always see. it's also fairly close to me so i don't have a long azz drive to get there.

Return to 2004