Post Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:45 pm

Stylin' Concepts 2005 High Low Truck Show Series

Hello everyone. I know most of you are in Jersey or that way, but if anyone is down for a drive to Ohio first I'd say come to Slam Jam - lol - but if you want to come out for the Stylin' Concepts shows we set our dates for 2005.

June 12
July 17
Sept 18

The shows are open to any and all trucks, lifted, lowered, custom, classic, or stock! We have TONS of free stuff to give-a-way, vendors with displays and info, will be doing some install demos, on-site dyno and a food vendor. Last year we had magazine coverage by Truckin' and there is no reason they won't be back in 2005.

The shows run from 10am to 5pm. Registration for the first one is $10, registration for the second two is FREE. The reason for that is the first one is hosted by Properly Grounded and will have more classes and is open to cars, while the second two are more of an open house for Stylin'.

Oh yea, there is a huge scratch and dent sale at the shows too. And 10% off anything you buy in the showroom that day (as always - some exclusions apply).

Come out and have some fun!
I'm looking for a job...10+ years of event & marketing experience and I have a BA in Advertising/Marketing. Relocation possible. Any suggestions PM me. Thanks!