KIR's "JERSEY SHORE SHOWDOWN"

Moderator: Moderators

<<

4dr dragger

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 am

Re: KIR's "JERSEY SHORE SHOWDOWN"

big thanks to the entire KIR crew. the show ran real smooth and there was plenty to do. G4L started with the driving range and then into the go karts. then we found the bar and the day seemed to fly by haha. be back next year :beer:
bagged and bodied 99 frontier
<<

Silver Jogger

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:19 am

Bar?? I was not aware of that!!! Def a good time. Good location w that amusement park there!!
-------Acrophobia------
----Delaware Chapter----

<<

H8nOnMe

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks to everyone that came out and all the clubs showing support. The show turned out great even though it was a first time event. We learned alot from it and we are going to make some changes to make it even better for next year. I think the high light of everyones day was when the bottles came out at giveaway time. Now I have been to my share or shows and that was a first for me. All in all it was a good time we made moves on the fly and it all worked out. Even til the very end with getting everyone out of the show ground and out on rt9. I would imagine there were a couple 100 people cursing us out on 9. We cleared the field and had no accidents. Even got to see the wagon bust 3 wheel on the way out. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, love to see everyone out there for next year.
<<

AcroPozzi

Featured Ride
Featured Ride

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:47 pm

i had a good time. it was a little long for me. kinda sucked that i was supposed to park with a vendor and then i was told i couldnt cuz the " batman" car was coming?? too funny! driving range was a plus too.
AcrophobiA
<<

Pek215

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Just wanted to say that I had a great time. Big props to the KIR crew for sure!!! Thought there was a nice turn out for a 1st show. A lot of quality stuff there!!!! G4L had a blast, the location was awesome!!! Blackbeards Cave rocked! At first I thought the show was too long, but then we found all the cool shit to do there and it flew by and even stumbled upon a bar!!!!! This was my favorite show this year!!! Please don't change a thing!!!! Batman was awesome, but creepy at the same time haha!! We got pictures with him and his autograph!!
Common Treads magazine...get your copy today!!
<<

MeanieNJ

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Thanks for coming out everyone!! Its gunna get better and better every year. This was a HUUUUGE learning process for us and im really happy with how smooth it all went down. AcroPozzi sorry man that was my bad we were just afraid space was going to be too tight for the vendors. Probably would have worked out ok but I didnt know at the time. Def wont happen again if u come back next year with them.
~~~~Keepin it Real Customs~~~~

green F150 on tunny twos.
<<

AcroPozzi

Featured Ride
Featured Ride

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:51 pm

no worries here bro.. id come back to the show just to drive thru lakewood!! toooo FFin funny!! i never seen nothin like that before.. we thought we got off at the wrong exit... lololol
AcrophobiA
<<

Ynot

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 pm

You know Ill be back lol . The show was good and you guys all did a good job keeping things running smooth .
If your looking to have an air bag suspension done dont use Joe Sulpy Customs in Ledgewood,NJ
<<

BlackS10ss

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Good time's at the KIR show...What show can u get a door prize of a bottle of liquor...yaa I got one...Can't wait till next yr's show...

Good time's can't wait till next yr... :bow:
KennY
_-Grounded 4 Life-_
<<

BlackS10ss

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:17 pm

AcroPozzi wrote:no worries here bro.. id come back to the show just to drive thru lakewood!! toooo FFin funny!! i never seen nothin like that before.. we thought we got off at the wrong exit... lololol

What's wrong never seen a jewish person before lol...
KennY
_-Grounded 4 Life-_
PreviousNext

Return to 2010