ADVENTURE PARK USA OCT 3 NEW MARKET MD

Moderator: Moderators

<<

Blk210

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:49 pm

ADVENTURE PARK USA OCT 3 NEW MARKET MD

Excuse me if this has already been posted but the 2nd annual adventure park usa show is this sunday the 3rd. Looked briefly and didnt see anything so figured i would throw it up since I know alot of people had a blast last year. I will be taking mommas blazer out for its first show! Pretty excited, see you guys there.

Adventure Park USA Fall Car and Bike Show

Car and Bike Show October 3,2010

Sponsored by Battley Cycles.

$10 per vehicle

Benefits the Red Cross of Frederick County

Register Early and get a FREE lunch

Gates open as early as 9am for registration

Gates open to the public at 11am.

Judging is from 1-4pm

Live music, Prizes, Trophies

Now Accepting REGISTRATIONS!

Car Registration
http://www.adventureparkusa.com/app/webroot/files/files/car_show_entry_form.docx
FLAT BLACK!! the new pink popped collar shirt!!
<<

dmp

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Re: ADVENTURE PARK USA OCT 3 NEW MARKET MD

I kicked this into Show Scene so more people see it since its current 2010, vs older shows.
<<

Blk210

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Sorry about the location and double post, originally did it at work and some time the computers screw with you there. Good stuff.
<<

dmp

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:14 pm

haha. No Worries. Will look for you, should be there around mid day to snap some shots.
<<

Getbored Designs

DONATING MEMBER

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Casey just called me to post this up online but its already here. Said personal invite to all minitruckers they love having us.
<<

dmp

Site Admin

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 am

If u got nothing to do come on out to this show. I am at it now an they need some serious help w vehicles. They are leaving registration open till 1.
<<

Blk210

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey you should have come by and say hey, I was there with the white blazer and my children. Car count was definitly down from last year, dont know what happened to everyone.
<<

dmp

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Blk210 wrote:Hey you should have come by and say hey, I was there with the white blazer and my children. Car count was definitly down from last year, dont know what happened to everyone.

I kept walking around and every time i went to the blazer nobody was there. ( I think i was there from like 11 - 1 ) You must have been hiding from me. I was there talking with the owner for a while and trying to help him out with next years show. He said the problem was a new public relations person was hired to handle the show and there wasn't a lot of leg work done for the show. He wasn't happy, but he has me working on stuff for next year, so wont be horrible.
<<

Blk210

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:28 pm

I know the guy that helped last year who does alot of shows locally and he said they had done it on their own this year with a new person. Its a real fun set up and Jason is a really cool guy. I think i saw you then standing in front of it with a black shirt and camera. I was wearing the blue flannel shirt with the two kids. Next time i will say hi, there are so many people with cameras i usually dont bother people.
<<

dmp

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Blk210 wrote:I know the guy that helped last year who does alot of shows locally and he said they had done it on their own this year with a new person. Its a real fun set up and Jason is a really cool guy. I think i saw you then standing in front of it with a black shirt and camera. I was wearing the blue flannel shirt with the two kids. Next time i will say hi, there are so many people with cameras i usually dont bother people.

Yep, that was me. I do remember seeing you walking around. I am a friendly guy and wont bite if people come up and say hi.

Return to 2010