Dropt n Destroyed 8 Oct 8-9, 2011, Canton, Ohio

Moderator: Moderators

<<

droptblaze

Bagged
Bagged

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:39 am

Re: Dropt n Destroyed 8 Oct 8-9, 2011, Canton, Ohio

sdfs10 wrote:I'm leaving Friday night at 6pm from the poconos!!!!! See you all around midnight or so!!!

i'll be in bed by then.

Thanks for coming out guys.

GHETTO get a plane ticket and fly in the airport is one minute away. lol
<<

bagdtour

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:47 am

leaven albany around 11am or sooner
Below Average

PR department Most Wanted video
<<

MiniTruckScene

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Dropt n Destroyed 8 Oct 8-9, 2011, Canton, Ohio

Now leaving Friday afternoon! Should make it to the party Friday night.
<<

getto

DONATING MEMBER

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 pm

droptblaze wrote:
sdfs10 wrote:I'm leaving Friday night at 6pm from the poconos!!!!! See you all around midnight or so!!!

i'll be in bed by then.

Thanks for coming out guys.

GHETTO get a plane ticket and fly in the airport is one minute away. lol

if i planned that ahead of time lol, i woulda!! i planned to drive the mazda, but it broke :( then like i said, some cats i thought were fam are leaving me behind like a like a hole where a treasure chest was... cause' of an hour....to wait for me......but i will have a back up plan, danny bags was rollin but he got called in on a "on call" shift for work, or we woulda takin his bagged daily there, but it will be remedied, i will cover my ass a little better next yr, and choose my options a bit sharper, so as not to fall thru again,, fail,
maybe i can get fleck tpo tow me next yr on the wedge and i can eat sammichs in his backseat on the ride, lol................
<<

idrag247365

Bagged
Bagged

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 pm

samichs killer.none of us are going guess one of the g4l guys had some issues so fleck caled it.pretty sure vevea is going still
MITCH-addiction disorder -THOSE GUYS
<<

idrag247365

Bagged
Bagged

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 am

shit man i waited on the side of the highway for 2 hours for these fools.shouldve came to pa i wouldve taken you
MITCH-addiction disorder -THOSE GUYS
<<

getto

DONATING MEMBER

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:35 am

well the president and 4 other members found it too much to wait an extra hour so i could go,,, when we went to royal tz one of said members lives 4.1 miles away from me was an hour late to meet us......i didnt care..we waited damn near 5 hrs for ry when the dually broke no big deal when they had a show last yr i put up the ri pres cause no one in thier own club offered.etc etc.seems as if the di boys are getting a little to big for the britches if you ask me.. ive done alot for these dudes and thier show, and it seems as now the show is over, serano thier pres, got what he needed outta me, alot of whips that werent gonna go to thier show, free promotion of the show, attending, paying to register for thier show, working thier show, and the rest of the DRAG MOBB worked thier show, for us to be shit talked on behind our backs, and me to be left for dead for this show, with zero remorse, apology or care for me, none the less the literal thousands of $$$$$ in free autoglass work, for the ENTIRE club, for free, and taking amp wires outta my truck to get a member re wired for his comps at backwoods, not even a thanks, or a piece of 2 gauge back, etc etc,,, but i bite my tounge (sp?) cause thier vp postal does alot of nice things for us helping og re do his entire rear link and helping me with my hydro boost etc..bruce making me laser cut mobb logos etc but on a whole those dudes jock serano and are my best homies to my face but apparently are fuckin snakes in the grass.........................so i got fucked on a trip over the difference of 60 mins, i feel like all this "unity" in ct, is a crock of shit, i thought these guys were my friends, ha what a efffin joke that was.
and the sad part is there is still plenty of dudes in that club i like, and i prob. will lose contact with some of them, but even thier own members, and upper ranked members, say he is selfish and i am now seeing it, it seems as all they really care about suppporting is thier show.....they dont hang out, unless u go to their shop, and generally dont do ANYTHING with us outside of needing hotel space, info on shows and people to cruise with to shows in case shit happens or breaks.
shit on the way to G4l the drag mobb crew waited 5 hrs for a di truck to get towed, and i tried to just stay in a ood mood instead of letting it ruin my trip, no biggie.............but again 1 hour was just to much to ask from the di guys to wait....................
this is the 3rd time they have fuct me, i cant get shit :poop: on forever and try to be the one that keeps the ct unity by myself.............but alas those who were supposed to be my friends just showed me thier true colors for the 3rd time..............
and a BIG THANKS to everyone in our N east scene that called texted and posted here and fb that they would wait for me and give me a ride, at least the rest of the north east shows some support back..
and now they are bashing me on fb...priceless grow the fuck up kids..
<<

royalblueblood

DONATING MEMBER

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:49 am

Huge thanks to the Dropt Out crew for putting togeather an awesome show for Dropt N Destroyed 8! When it all come down to it, they are a club that is 100% heart and soul in to this show and it shows all weekend long. From the pre party friday night at Horizon Audio rite thru to the awards ceremonuy on Sunday afternoon, they were wokring non stop to keep everyone happy. I have no complaints, and will gladly return next year, hopefully with some more new faces from the northeast!

Photos will be up on DroptOut.com very soon, watch for the update in this thread!
Attachments
0061.jpg
0061.jpg (88.6 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
<<

MiniTruckScene

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 am

Here's a story I wrote and a bunch of photos I took over the weekend. Badass show! :beer:

http://www.minitruckscene.com/dropt-and-destroyed-2011
<<

droptblaze

Bagged
Bagged

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:55 pm

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the show this year and supported your show and your friends who attend the event. This year we had 503 vehicles, last year only 328. Our staff and the maps employees did a wonderful job keeping everything together. You as well did great keeping your area clean and respectful to others. this year was very emotional to myself planning a wedding and also getting ready for this larger event, lol. It was such a relief to see the amount of work that was put into it be returned from everyone else. Thank You.

Thanks to those who came out from the area, Royal Tz crew, Low on Air crew, Jeff king, Dennis cox and a believe the guys name was sean who has the black doored chevy truck from AD. talked to him for just a few minutes and really appreciated that he and the others made out this year.

This was also probably the largest canadian invasion! thanks to everyone who came down from there!
PreviousNext

Return to 2011