FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

Moderator: Moderators

<<

B-Line

User avatar

DONATING MEMBER

Posts: 800

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:37 pm

Location: Jacobus pa

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

Sweet flyer design, Well be there again, and this yr with some show vehicles, not just the shoes on our feet lol
<<

Jeff AcrophobiA

User avatar

Stock Floored
Stock Floored

Posts: 1769

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:28 am

Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

sdfs10 wrote:
Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:Just reserved my hotel!


ME 2!!!!! LOL!!!!



I moved to Florida last week..
<<

Nislo

User avatar

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Posts: 242

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Location: Harrisburg

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

count me in for my first Royal Tz show
<<

sdfs10

User avatar

DONATING MEMBER

Posts: 1813

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Location: Pocono Summit PA NINJA

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:
sdfs10 wrote:
Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:Just reserved my hotel!


ME 2!!!!! LOL!!!!



I moved to Florida last week..


And i moved to CALI!!!!!! LOL!!!!
Steve a.k.a. Lil Worm
http://www.lowonairautoclub.com
Proud Member of the Cosby Mafia
COSBY #1001--- LOW ON AIR COSBY
Image
<<

drptchvy

User avatar

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Posts: 76

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

Low Xpectations NY will be there! :beer:
<<

PACREEP

User avatar

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Posts: 132

Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 2:20 pm

Location: STROUDSBURG,PA

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

sdfs10 wrote:
Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:
sdfs10 wrote:
Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:Just reserved my hotel!


ME 2!!!!! LOL!!!!



I moved to Florida last week..


And i moved to CALI!!!!!! LOL!!!!



hey now, just because i actually did up and move to florida doesnt mean i wont be there lol
The Northeast Scene - http://www.facebook.com/groups/NortheastCustomVehicles/
Minitrucks - Show dates - Classifieds - and more
<<

bagdtour

User avatar

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Posts: 41

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 am

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

drptchvy wrote:Low Xpectations NY will be there! :beer:


Make sure u guys trailer your truck through that state or raise them up ll the way. gotta love the PA cops


we'll be there
Below Average

PR department Most Wanted video
<<

droptblaze

User avatar

Bagged
Bagged

Posts: 354

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:49 am

Location: akron, ohio

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

PACREEP wrote:
sdfs10 wrote:
Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:
sdfs10 wrote:
Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:Just reserved my hotel!


ME 2!!!!! LOL!!!!



I moved to Florida last week..


And i moved to CALI!!!!!! LOL!!!!



hey now, just because i actually did up and move to florida doesnt mean i wont be there lol


i did as well
Image
<<

bdydrp18

User avatar

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Posts: 123

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am

Location: corning ny

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

Will be there. Got a sun tent last year so bring on the rain or hopefully the sunshine.
<<

drptchvy

User avatar

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Posts: 76

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: Royal Tz Car & Truck Show, May 28th, 2011, Dallas, PA

thats how i roll till it gets there then i beat the hell out of it haha!


bagdtour wrote:
drptchvy wrote:Low Xpectations NY will be there! :beer:


Make sure u guys trailer your truck through that state or raise them up ll the way. gotta love the PA cops


we'll be there
PreviousNext

Return to 2011

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.