FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bad Habits Car and truck show! Input needed please.

Moderator: Moderators

Bad Habits Car and Truck show date Brockport,NY

Saturday September 1st
25%
Saturday September 8th
75%

Total votes : 4
<<

drptchvy

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Bad Habits Car and truck show! Input needed please.

Low Xpectations Presents Bad Habits Car and Truck Show

So 2011 was our first year for this show. The turn out was great, but from what Ive been hearing it could have been better if we changed the date. We are definatly trying to make another great show in the northeast. This is why im looking for input. I know the storm on the east coast hurt alot ofpeoples plans aswell. Last year the show was on September 3, Labor day weekend. We did this so that everyone could come enjoy the day saturday, party at the host hotel that night. Then get up in the A.M. and leave whenever. And have Monday to catch up and relax. I know for us we travel to alot of out of state shows for many hours( I know you've seen us) and mondays are a nightnmare. Back to what I was sayin, some have prior engaugements that weekend. So were thinking about moving it to the Saturday after Labor Day. Still do a one day event again like i said driving a loing distance on sunday and having to go to work on manday makes us miss some of the events you guys hold on sundays. We are looking for allkinds of postive input! If there are people looking to get involved as a sponsor feel free to get in touch with me. The event will be taking place near the Brockport,NY area again. Thanks. Please help us make this the kind of show you want to go to. I dont know how else to make a show any better if you dont put your input in.
<<

getto

DONATING MEMBER

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 am

Re: Bad Habits Car and truck show! Input needed please.

it would be better if i went..haha i need to get at u and rol to this me and og are fittin to roll and if danny bags is good he said he would too..i hope it goes down cause imma roll!!
<<

baggeddime96

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 pm

im down this yr..i think the weekend after labor day is better...some ppl may b on vaca labor day weekend to close out the summer..either way im goin..nice 4hr ride for me over the thruway..gotta support fellow New Yorkers
~Xclusive~
MOST WANTED VIDEO
96 S10 Layin Frame On KMC's, Fully Shaved

<<

drptchvy

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey guys, just like everyone else it seems this year. Were looking for more of your input to make this a easy and enjoyable show for YOU! Please give us your input. Im sure youve seen us at your shows or around at all the shows, and now were just trying to do our part in helping the scene. We heard alot of people were coming last year and unfortunatley i think the storm that swept the east coast hurt us as well as it being a holiday weekend. Please share this page and help the scene grow again. Thanks!
<<

Parker

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:35 pm

I would vote but I never know when I'm working, I'll be there again though. I'd like to see this show keep growing every year.
<<

bdydrp19

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:47 pm

I think I would move it to the 8th too. People tend to have plan with family and thing on the weekend. You may be able to get more people to the show if it is not on a holiday weekend.
<<

drptchvy

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Show moved to September 8th mark the calander more to come soon

Return to 2012