FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

dropt n destroyed 3 october 1st

Moderator: Moderators

<<

tofnlows10

Bagged
Bagged

Post Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:40 pm

prereg. starts tonight...and show tomarrow!!
<<

tofnlows10

Bagged
Bagged

Post Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:43 pm

BIG thanks to everyone who made it out!!!....was a good time...ended up w/ alot more trucks and cars then we thought...nice to finally met some people from here and other places....

bigger and better next year....a 2 day...and more classes...

not real good at saying thanks...but thanks for the support....hope everyone had a good time....

please give some feedback...bad or good...nothing went 100% as planned...but tried to have a good show...
<<

o0xerog0o

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:42 pm

Are you guys planning on changing the location of the show for next year to allow for a 2-day show? I wasn't able to make it this year, but I definitely will do what I can for next year...
<<

StaceyLynn

17 Inch Wheels
17 Inch Wheels

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:44 am

Woot woot!1 had fun! Love my trophy too.....thing is big...lol...See ya next year boys!! But no jack this time! Maybe then andrew will be more comprehnsive lol :beer:
<<

tofnlows10

Bagged
Bagged

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:44 am

o0xerog0o wrote:Are you guys planning on changing the location of the show for next year to allow for a 2-day show? I wasn't able to make it this year, but I definitely will do what I can for next year...

yes..new location...bigger classes...2 day show...
<<

droptoutcustoms

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:05 pm

i would like to thank each and every person who came out to Dropt n Destroyed 3 this year even if you were a spectator. with the rain on saturday night it did not stop any one from coming out and pre registering, then to hang out at QSL. sunday the weather couldnt have been better. it was a little chilly but it warmed up. all participants in the car and truck limbo thanks for giving every one something to watch this year. this contest seems to be bigger evey year even though i was told by one man that it was gay a few months back. i believe a lot of people didnt think the show was going to be as great since it being in ohio and the last show in this area but they were all proved wrong.

next year we have already got changes in mind such as mild and wild classes and as well as a bigger location. still thinking on the 2 day event saturday and sunday but we also got some comments to do the pre register on friday and the show on saturday.

i would like to apologize for the behavior and serving at quaker steak. the club as well as other clubs and spectators were treated bad. saturday night it took forever to get us drinks then a hard time to get bills individually and the 15%, same along with sunday after the show.

the sponsors i would like to thank are, horizon audio/motorsports, garagetease.com, suicidedoors.com, drop em wear, stoner cleaning products, meguiars car cleaning, domination the video.

show pictures will be up soon. there were so many we took and also look for them to be on other sites as well and the magazines.

thank you for coming,
aaron
check out http://WWW.DROPTOUT.COM Ohio's Most Enthused Mini Truck Club
<<

droptoutcustoms

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:27 pm

check out http://WWW.DROPTOUT.COM Ohio's Most Enthused Mini Truck Club
<<

tofnlows10

Bagged
Bagged

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:08 pm

ministyle.com has some pics also..
<<

droptout2

Drop Kit
Drop Kit

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:31 pm

http://www.dropjawmag.com has coverage of the show up! check it out!
Previous

Return to 2006